The members of the Social Cooperative of Limited Liability (KoiSPE) are divided into three categories:
First category: individuals with psychosocial problems above 15 years of age. Members in the first category should constitute at least the 35% of the total.
Second category: mental health professionals/employees in the mental health sector, constituting up to the 45% of the total.
Third category: other individuals, community institutions, municipalities, other natural and legal persons of public or private law, forming up to the 20% of the total.
In order to become a member, someone should purchase a mandatory cooperative share.
Who can participate in the production process?
- Employees with mental health problems on full or part time basis.
These employees continue to receive any pension or financial benefit they used to take.
- Other employees.
- Mental health professionals, who are moved from other organizations to the social cooperative personnel. Their wage is covered by their organizations or institutions.
- Panhellenic Federation of Social Cooperatives
- Social Cooperative Athina-Elpis
- Social Cooperative of Achaia
- Social Cooperative Archipelagos
- Social Cooperative Ev Zin
- Social Cooperative of Thessaloniki
- Social cooperative Neoi Orizontes
- Social Cooperative Klimax plus
- Social Cooperative Leros
- Social Cooperative of Fokida
- Social Cooperative of Chani